Banana pudding with cocoa caramel sauce:. A delicious warm banana bread pudding, topped with a decadent coconut caramel sauce. A great way to use up past their prime bananas! This banana bread pudding is a special treat!
For a sweeter banana pudding layer the caramel sauce between layers of vanilla pudding and whipped cream. For a less sweet pudding, just drizzle the salted caramel sauce just on top. Drizzle with a little of the caramel sauce before rolling up. You can cook Banana pudding with cocoa caramel sauce: using 12 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pudding with cocoa caramel sauce:
- It’s of For cocoa caramel sauce:.
- Prepare 1 /2 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- It’s of For banana pudding:.
- You need 1 cup of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 3 of cardamom.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp. of unflavoured gelatine (powdered).
- You need 2 cups of fresh thick milk.
- It’s 3 drops of vanilla essence.
Place the other half of the banana on top and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Decorate with the icing sugar and cocoa powder and serve. To make the topping, place brown sugar, suryp, water in small pot. Pour mixture careflly over the pudding.
Banana pudding with cocoa caramel sauce: step by step
- In a large bowl Peel ripe bananas, smash it and keep aside..
- In a blender add in the smashed bananas + castor sugar + fresh milk and blend it to a smooth fine paste..
- Meanwhile sprinkle gelatine over 2 tsp. of water in a small bowl..
- Set aside for about 5 minutes to bloom.
- In a large sauce pan heat the milk, honey over a low heat and once warm; whisk in the bloomed gelatine until completely dissolved..
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract..
- Pour the blended banana mixture and whisk until it’s combined properly..
- Keep the banana pudding to the room temperature.
- Pour in the pudding mixture into desired moulds and then refrigerate..
- As gelatine is used, the pudding mixture is kept for about 2 to 3 hours to refrigerate, but it can be kept overnight for a good results..
- For the Choco caramel sauce:.
- In a large sauce pan over medium high heat add butter, brown sugar, water and salt..
- Bring to a boil for 4 min while stirring occasionally.
- In a separate cup add vanilla extract, cocoa to the evaporated milk. Add this mixture into the caramel sauce pan.
- Once the mixture has been boiling for about 5 min remove it from heat and slowly pour in the evaporated milk mixture.
- Make sure you keep stirring until it comes together.
- Make sure you cook it down before serving..
- Remove the banana pudding from the refrigerator. Now you can see that the gelatine is set with pudding by now..
- Top the banana pudding by pouring “cocoa caramel sauce”.
- And serve this delicious pudding chill..
- It's just delicious……..
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa. In a chilled bowl, with chilled beaters, beat the cream and confectioners' sugar together until soft peaks. Whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix, half-and-half, sour cream and. See great recipes for Chocolate and Banana Pudding too! In my version of banana pudding, I layer bananas with an incredibly rich vanilla crème pâtissier, a slightly salty caramel sauce, generous spoonfuls of whipped cream, and the requisite vanilla wafers to create a trifle-like dessert that promises to get even the most Southern of Southerners drooling.