Caramel custard pudding. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy to make.
A smooth creamy custard pairs with a slightly bitter caramel sauce. Even if you don't like caramel, you will fall in love with this pudding. Caramel Custard Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can cook Caramel custard pudding using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel custard pudding
- You need of #dessert.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of For the custard.
- You need 1/2 cup of custard.
Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. All through my childhood, amma makes caramel pudding as a Sunday special.achachen (my dad). The caramel pudding looks fantastic, the pictorial steps are very helpful Aarthi. @najlanailaja…Putting the custard in the fridge wont make it too stiff. It will be like a soft jelly with a.
Caramel custard pudding instructions
- Caramel method:- in a small heavy bottomed pot, heat sugar until melted and turns into an amber coloured caramel stirring only as needed to even out dark spot. When caramel is almost ready,.
- Method:- Put a pan on gas n add milk, let it boil, add sugar then mix 1/2 cup custard powder with small amount of milk n pour it in the pan, mix it well. Add 1tsp vanila essence. When the milk mixture will become thick-then switch off the gas.cool for 5minutes.in the mean time coat the base of 1/2liter mould or 4small moulds with caramel topping.gently pour the cooled mixture into the moulds.keep the refrigerator for 2-3hours unmold the set pudding and serve cold.
Caramel Custard Recipe, Cheeni Shakkar Meetha , How To Make Caramel Custard Recipe. This easy-to-make pudding is popular all over India but made especially well by the Parsis, Mangaloreans. Caramel Pudding / Flan Recipe – Ingredients. Shake cup gently to loosen custard. Caramel syrup will run down sides of custard, forming a sauce.