Eggless mango bread custard pudding. ADD Bread crumbs (gradually) MIX well pour the mixture in mould place a wire stand hot water in curry PAN. Step-by-step instruction and video tutorial of mango pudding with easily available ingredients. This eggless mango pudding recipe is really easy to make.
Eggless Mango Bread Pudding Without Oven Luscious, sweet and creamy mango pudding made with juicy ripe mangoes is a favorite summer treat. Even better when the recipe is eggless and can be made The second method is for eggless mango pudding made with cornstarch (or vanilla custard powder), which makes a slightly saucy pudding. You can have Eggless mango bread custard pudding using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless mango bread custard pudding
- It’s 5 of bread slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of For caramel.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
To begin making the Vanilla Custard Recipe, in a large saucepan; stir in the milk, cream, cornflour and vanilla. First, remove the edges from the bread. Shahi Toast is rich bread pudding. Toasted bread covered with creamy milk known as Malai.
Eggless mango bread custard pudding instructions
- Firstly Cut the edges of bread, make into pieces, grind and make crumbs.
- Next mix 2 tbsp custard powder in 1/4th cup of water & keep aside.
- Take 2 tbsp sugar in a pan.stir until sugar is caramelized.Then pour in a pudding mould,spread evenly..
- Take milk in a pan add sugar, then mix sugar in it..
- Next add mango puree mix well,heat up for a while,now add custard mixture cook for 1-2 mins, keep stirring continuously..
- Now add breadcrumbs gradually & mix well,cook this for 5 mins,cook on medium flame,once mixture becomes thick, switch off the flame.
- Transfer this mixture to the caramelized mould.cover it with it's lid.
- Add water in a steamer.preheat steamer for 10 mins, keep one wire stand in steamer,place this mould upon it. Steam it in a steamer for 40 mins approx..
- Once done cool pudding in a room temperature.then keep in refrigerator for 4 hrs.
- Remove mango pudding from Refrigerator and demould it on a plate..
- Garnish with some mango pieces. Cut & serve cold.
- Note – you can add more sugar according to your taste.
Blend smoothly the silken tofu, mango pulp and the flavoring of choice. I love to have bread pudding all alone when it is cold and the weather is not that good. Specially this one is eggless and really easy to whipup. There is nothing comforting than a bowl full of this goodness. You can make this with your favorite bread, I used regular white bread.