Flan pudding. Find Deals on Flan Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. This vanilla flan is made with both evaporated and sweetened condensed milk. Get tips for "wet" and "dry" sugar cooking, and make a perfect flan.
Our delectable flan pudding is exceptionally smooth & delicious down to the last bite. Try a cup of our mouthwatering flan today to see why it's the best. Flan is a synonym of pudding. You can have Flan pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flan pudding
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 500 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla essance.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Sugar For Caramel.
The flan should wobble like a pudding or jelly when move. Then remove from water bath and let cool to room temperature. Brush down crystals on the side of the pan with additional water as necessary. Once the flan is ready, you prepare the caramel as per above instructions and pour it over the cooked flan when you are ready to serve it (not before!).
Flan pudding instructions
- Caramelise the sugar in a pudding utensil or mould.when it turn brown, remove from heat.tilt it on all the sides of the mould.keep it aside..
- Beat all the remaining ingredients in a hand mixer.pour it into the caramelised mould.cover it with a lid or an aluminium foil Steam it 20 min..
- Remove from heat. Refrigerate it 15 min.unmould it Decorate it with cashewnuts.
I prefer to let it stand at room temp so only the top caramel will be solid at. It will make seven pudding cup size flans.make sure to bring it to a frothy boil and gently pour in. Its as close to real homemade this way. I have these old tin individual jel-oh molds, with only using half the milk it is firm enough to flip and serve and even holds the fluted shape at room temp but not be chewy or weirdly firm like the jel. Cook slowly, stirring constantly, until the rice has absorbed all the liquid.