French Toast Bread Pudding.
You can have French Toast Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast Bread Pudding
- It’s of Day old bread or rolls, cubed.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 Cup of milk (dairy or nut).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 dash of all spice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Syrup of choice (we use a premade sugar free syrup).
French Toast Bread Pudding instructions
- Find food storage container and fill with cubed bread. I used leftover rolls from my "Unexpected dinner rolls" recipe..
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, milk, and spices. Beat well and pour over top of bread. Seal lid and store in fridge overnight..
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Pour bread mixture into baking dish and bake uncovered for about 20 minutes..
- Portion out and drizzle with syrup..