Chilled Lemon Flan. Add gelatine to hot water and stir to dissolve. Decorate with extra thin lemon slices and lemon zest. Mix the Cream with Condensed Milk and add the zest of the Lemon, keep stiring and slowly add the lemon juice to.
To make the filling: combine yoghurt, condensed milk, lemon juice and zest and mix well. Put the condensed milk, lemon zest and cream in a bowl. Whisk until just combined, then slowly drizzle in the lemon juice, whisking all the time, until the mixture thickens. You can have Chilled Lemon Flan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilled Lemon Flan
- You need 2 oz of Butter (Unsalted).
- Prepare 1 of Level Tbsp Caster Sugar.
- You need 4 oz of Crushed Digestives.
- Prepare 1/4 pt of Double Cream.
- Prepare of Small Tin Condensed Milk.
- You need of Zest and Juice of 2 Large Lemons.
Pour the lemon mixture into the flan case. Press into a flan dish with the back of a metal spoon. You don't need to whisk for long.just mix them together. Place in freezer while you complete the other steps.
Chilled Lemon Flan instructions
- Pre-Heat Oven 150 Degrees.
- Lightly Butter Flan Dish.
- Melt Butter with the Caster Sugar, Stir in the crushed digestives then push into the bottom of the Flan dish – Bake for 8 mins – LEAVE TO COOL.
- Mix the Cream with Condensed Milk and add the zest of the Lemon, keep stiring and slowly add the lemon juice to avoid it separating.
- Pour Over the Base and Chill.
In a bowl, whisk the condensed milk, double cream, lemon juice and zest until thick and creamy; Pour the lemon mix over the biscuit base, and grate over as much chocolate as you like. Do not turn the flan case out of dish as it will crumble. Mix together cream, condensed milk and finely grated lemon rind. Pour mixture into the flan case and chill for several hours until firm. Just before serving decorate the flan with a whirl of lightly whipped cream and lemon slices.