Chia Seed Pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! The first step is to stir together your chia seeds and milk in a mason.
There are tons of chia seed pudding recipes out there, meaning you'll. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. You can have Chia Seed Pudding using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding
- It’s 2 tbsp of (thick) or 1 ¼ tbsp (smoother) Chia Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 C of (thick) or ¾ C (smoother) cream or milk of your choice.
- Prepare to taste of Sweetener and vanilla.
This chia seed pudding has been my little obsession lately. Chia pudding is extremely easy to make, using just chia seeds, plant milk, a little sweetener and vanilla. Fresh citrus, vanilla and honey are a perfect match for chia seeds. Especially when you're using a base of creamy homemade cashew milk.
Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Pour the ingredients into a mason jar and mix very well. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Then, stir again until there are no Chia seed clumps left and the mixture is fully incorporated..
- If you want a really smooth mixture, use ground Chia seeds and then blend the mixture for 30 seconds in a food processor. Whole Chia seeds add texture which is a delightfully unique taste, but doesn't hold up to the texture of creamy pudding..
- Cover the jar and store it in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours..
- Top with blueberries, your favorite fruit or dessert toppings when you're ready to consume!.
The chia pudding should be thick and creamy. If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so. Enjoy as is, or layer with compote or fresh fruit! Chia pudding is a mix of chia seeds with liquid, usually any kind of milk. Once you let mixed ingredients sit overnight, they.