Homemade Chocoate Pudding. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. My mom's best chocolate pudding recipe made with cornstarch and cocoa.
Gather all of your ingredients before you begin. How Long Does Homemade Chocolate Pudding Last. Homemade chocolate pudding has to be stored in the fridge. You can have Homemade Chocoate Pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chocoate Pudding
- You need 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 6 tbs of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of milk (I used nonfat).
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of For the whipped topping.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 4 tbs of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
I like to store it in serving-sized plastic containers for ease. This homemade chocolate pudding is quite easy to prepare and what makes it so perfect is that most of the ingredients you will already have in your cupboards. This homemade chocolate pudding pie is perfect for allergy-friendly diets. It can be soy-free Consider this chocolate pudding pie the tofu-free alternative to my Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Pie.
Homemade Chocoate Pudding step by step
- In a saucepan, mix sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt together. Mix well..
- On medium heat, stir in milk and continue to stir until mixture thickens. It will eventually come to a boil, just keep stirring until pudding thickens..
- Once pudding has thickened, add butter and vanilla. Turn off burner and stir for another minute..
- Place in a dish and use saran wrap to seal tight. Place in refrigerator for minimum of 1 hour before serving..
- For whipped topping, add all ingredients listed under whipped topping section into a mixing bowl..
- Using a powered mixer, mix on high speed until the mixture is firm. You will know when you are done, trust me. If you are doing this by hand with a wired whisk, I highly commend and bow down to you because it will take a while. Great workout if using the by hand-method..
- Arrange pudding in a dish and top with the whipped cream. Sprinkle with a hint of unsweetened cocoa and enjoy :).
Homemade Chocolate Pudding PopsWell Plated. freeze-dried raspberries, dark chocolate Homemade Chocolate Pudding PieSally's Baking Addiction. chocolate shavings, all purpose flour. Chocolate pudding is only made with a few ingredients, but each ingredient is imperative in the final texture and taste. This is the BEST chocolate pudding recipe you'll find. Made without cornstarch or vanilla extract, there's. Easy homemade chocolate pudding recipe just like Grandma used to make.