Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding. Layers of bread slathered with tangy marmalade, doused in a chocolaty fruity mixture. This recipe uses the Schär gluten and wheat free Wholesome White Loaf. Whisk until smooth, then liberally drizzle over the pudding before serving.
Break through the oven-baked crust to find a soft, saucy chocolate. This bread pudding is heavenly and sinful at the same time. I use dense, rich challah bread that sets into a creamy soft custard. You can have Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding
- Prepare 1 large of loaf of brioche or challah bread.
- Prepare 1 3/4 stick of butter, softened.
- You need 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate broken into large pieces.
- You need 4 of extra large eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of heavy cream or milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Ice cream to top when served ( optional ).
Start by spreading the bread with chocolate spread. All Reviews for Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding. Added to that are the usual ingredients to make the custardy sauce, with the addition of white. This Chocolate Pudding Cake has two delicious layers, a rich and moist brownie-like chocolate cake along with a thick and creamy chocolate pudding In a bowl, sift or whisk, the flour with the cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
Chunky Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Line a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan with parchment paper..
- Slice the bread and butter one side with softened butter. Sprinkle the chocolate pieces over the buttered side..
- Form the slices back into the loaf shape and fit inside the loaf pan..
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the bread in loaf pan. Let soak 10 minutes or until all bread is moist through..
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until golden and the juices have set in the middle. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes in pan..
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired..
Sprinkle the streusel in an even layer. Spread it evenly and pour any excess sauce over the mixture. Stir together, and spoon mix into a large muffin tin. Scoop your favorite ice cream or whipped cream and top with chocolate syrup. Add chocolate chips and brown sugar.