Cheese Flan. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving.
Add the cooled onions, grated cheese, parsley, and top up with the milk. Season with a little salt and black pepper. Take the pastry case from the refrigerator, place it on the middle shelf of the preheated oven, carefully pour in the egg-cheese mixture until it is two-thirds full. You can have Cheese Flan using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Flan
- You need of Cheese Flan.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese 8 oz.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Do not overfill as the flan will rise in cooking. There's coconut flan which is very popular with a flavorful twist, and then there is cheese flan which is made with cream cheese. Puerto Rican flan de queso is like flan met cheesecake and they had the most scrumptious love baby. Silky smooth, lush, slightly dense…the cream cheese adds a mild tang which keeps this flan from becoming too sweet.
Cheese Flan step by step
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Pour into the pan with caramel sauce on bottom.
- Cook for 55 minutes at 350℉, check with a tooth pick in the center to be dry and slightly firm..
- For caramel sauce use a sauce pan and cook sugar and water until melted and change color to light brown (caramel color).
Stir until sugar is slightly dissolved. Place pan on stove on medium heat. Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a blender; cover. Beat the eggs with some seasoning then add the hot milk, bacon, cheese and onion. Unlike traditional flan, these ricotta flans are ultra creamy and truly, madly, deeply delicious.