☆☆Biscuit custard pudding☆☆. This easy biscuit custard pudding recipe is my long time favourite as my cousin used to make it when I was new to Mumbai. These taste absolutely delicious when chilled. You can also find more Desserts recipes like Pineapple Flambe Oatmeal and Nutty Toffee Rolls Chocolate And Beancurd Mousse Chocolate And Strawberry Cheesecake Biscuit pudding My personal favorite is a biscuit pudding and that is why I am sharing my recipe for this Eggless Chocolate Banana Biscuit Pudding.
Soaking them in desired flavor syrup is always a good idea. Black Forest-Style Tiramisu Lolibox. sugar, biscuits, cream cheese, eggs, black cherries, dark chocolate. The amount of custard in each layer purely depends on your choice. You can cook ☆☆Biscuit custard pudding☆☆ using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ☆☆Biscuit custard pudding☆☆
- It’s 8 tbsp of custard powder.
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 box of plain quaker biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of condensed milk.
I liked mine just covered, if you like custard then add it more generously covering the biscuit layer completely. A sensational biscuit pudding recipe which is best enjoyed chilled on a hot summer afternoon. The orange juice soaked biscuits is topped with vanilla pudding and garnished with orange segments and chopped nuts. This is an old-fashioned biscuit pudding with vanilla, eggs, and milk.
☆☆Biscuit custard pudding☆☆ instructions
- Seperate 1/2 cup milk and set the rest on medium flame.
- Mix custard powder in the 1/2 cup milk.
- Bring milk to boil amd add custard milk and stir.
- When the mixture is thick , set aside..
- Cool the custard.
- Set the quakers biscuits in a dish and add a layer of custard on it.
- Then add a layer of whipped cream and continue to build as many layers as u want.
- Finally on top add a tablespoon of condensed milk and decorate it with whipping cream.
- Keep it in the fridge for 30 mins to chill and enjoy! 😍😍.
It is a moist and flavorful vanilla bread pudding but made with leftover biscuits instead of bread. Some of you will have fond childhood memories of this pudding, but even if you have never heard of it, you have to appreciate our grandparents' or great-grandparents' creative. Now pour half of the custard on the biscuits. Take Marie biscuits and make small pieces and spread pieces on it. Make the next layer of remaining custard.