Microwave Bread And Butter Pudding. Whisk together the egg, milk, cream, vanilla extract and cream. I love recipes that can be made with normal everyday ingredients. If you have a slice of bread, milk and an egg you can make this dessert.
Whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla, and sugar. Pour over the bread in the bowl, stirring gently to combine. Stir in chips or dried fruit. You can have Microwave Bread And Butter Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Bread And Butter Pudding
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 slice of bread.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- Prepare 10 ml of double/ single cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
And/or sprinkle with cinnamon, cinnamon-sugar, or nutmeg. Check and see if it's still liquid. Bread pudding is dense pudding/cake, full of dried fruit, spice, egg milk and bread. The difference is that the bread is really soaked until a pulp.
Microwave Bread And Butter Pudding instructions
- Spread the butter on 2 slice of bread then place it in a mug.
- Put butter and milk in another mug then microwave until the butter melt. Make sure the milk is warm, not hot, then mix it until well combined..
- Then pour it over the bread and put in microwave for 2- 5 mins at maximum heat (varied in time with different microwave).
- Sprinkle with icing sugar on top, serve with cream/nutella/ice cream..
It sounds awful from this, but it's delicious poor people's food. Sprinkle with the sugar, salt, and raisins. Rapidly, stir in eggs with a fork or small whisk and combine well. Beat together the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and milk in a jug. In a small bowl, add the cornflour with a little of the milk, mix until smooth, then stir into the jug.