Ladybirds Choc Fudge Sauce , Hot or cold or as a Pudding .. Chocolate hot fudge sauce is thick, rich, and delicious. It can be drizzled over some ice cream, infused in a souffle, or used a ganache. Heaven in a jar! (Or on a spoon.) I have a problem with ice cream sauces, whether it's strawberry sauce, caramel sauce, or this hot fudge sauce I'm sharing with you today: I pretty much love them so much that I don't really need to eat them with.
It's hot, Ice cream is cold. Not to mention the hungry person that is waiting to eat the subject being photographed. There is something you should know about me. You can have Ladybirds Choc Fudge Sauce , Hot or cold or as a Pudding . using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Choc Fudge Sauce , Hot or cold or as a Pudding .
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of marshmallows – chopped.
- Prepare 180 grams of milk or dark chocolate – chopped.
- Prepare 300 ml of thickened cream.
Confession time: I can be pretty boring when it comes to ordering desserts, especially Hot fudge sundae, man. There is just something about the contrast of cold against hot, sweet against rich, vanilla against chocolate. This homemade chocolate fudge sauce recipe get its fudge-y flavour from cocoa powder and is made either in the microwave or on the stove top. Many hot fudge recipes call for melted chocolate and corn syrup.
Ladybirds Choc Fudge Sauce , Hot or cold or as a Pudding . instructions
- Place the marshmallows , chocolate and the cream into a heatproof bowl and cook in the microwave on high for 30 second busts , stirring between each interval , until all melted and smooth ..
- Place all ingredients into a small saucepan and cook on low heat until all is melted and smooth , stirring constantly ..
- HOT : place in glass jug and Use straight away for hot fudge Sauce . Use on cakes pancakes or whatever you desire ..
- COOLED : place in glass jug and leave at room temp till cooled , then use as sauce over icecream or whatever you desire ..
- AS PUDDING : pour into bowls or glass jugs of your choice and refrigerate until cooled through and set , serve in bowls with fruit and cream or just on it's own is awesome to ..
- Either way tastes good . Enjoy . 🙂 ..
I find the cocoa powder-based version has a thicker texture and better flavour. While serving up scoop after scoop of premium ice cream, he realized he needed a premium fudge sauce to match. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator; reheat to serve. Hot Fudge Sauce is so thick and decadent! This delicious sauce is wonderful over ice cream for the ultimate sundae How to Make Hot Fudge Sauce.