Low Carb peanut butter cheesecake. Low carb can be hard when you've been addicted to sweets for what feels like forever. Luckily with my last pregnancy the severe sweet tooth I once suffered from dissipated a bit. And one thing I saw repeatedly when I was on the groups was how awesome the Instant Pot was at making cheesecake.
Since I don't like to have entire cheesecakes sitting in my. All you need is Cream Cheese, Heavy Whipping Cream, Erythritol (I use Swerve). Add in chocolate protein powder and combine until completely mixed, and a dough forms. You can have Low Carb peanut butter cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb peanut butter cheesecake
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar free vanilla syrup.
- You need 1 packages of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream (whipped).
- Prepare 24 oz of cream cheese.
I used my hands here, and kneaded it until everything was completely mixed in. I'll mention this each time – the protein powder you use here is key. You'll find protein powders with lower carbs & much higher carb counts. Satisfy your chocolate cravings with the best keto & low carb, very tasty and delicious cheesecake brownies!
Low Carb peanut butter cheesecake instructions
- Put sugar free syrup in a small pot. Mix Gelatin in and let sit for five minutes. Heat this mixture on low until gelatin dissolves fully..
- Mix softened cream cheese and peanut butter until fully blended.
- Mix in gelatin mixture until completely blended..
- Whip Henry whipping cream until it has a "cool whip" texture. Fold this mixture into the cream cheese mixture..
- Pour the entire mixture in a round dish. Refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours until set..
The recipe is sugar free, low carb, gluten free and Keto. Read my recommendations for a nutty time! Pack them up with some low carb cheese. They are easy to make, no-bake, gluten-free, and will stay fresh in the fridge for days. This was one of those recipes that I was dreaming about for awhile before I finally had a chance to bring it to life.