Cinnamon Pudding Caramel. Find Deals on Jello Caramel Instant Pudding Mix in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Get Cinnamon Pudding today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. The peaches were great in this.
After it bakes, the caramel sinks to the bottom of the cake, then you invert it so the caramel is now on top and drizzling down the sides. The texture of this Cinnamon Pudding Cake ended up soft and tender, kind of like a coffee cake, but softer. It has a deep cinnamon flavor and the caramel finishes off the cake perfectly. You can cook Cinnamon Pudding Caramel using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Pudding Caramel
- Prepare of caramel.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of custard.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 of full cream milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cinnamon powder.
In a large bowl beat together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Studded with apple slices throughout and drizzled with salted caramel sauce, it's rich and decadent and a serious crowd-pleaser. I love a good whiskey sauce on my bread pudding but since I didn't have enough whiskey on hand to make sauce, I settled for a basic caramel sauce with a shot of High West Rendezvous Rye on the side. Again the whiskey helped ease the pain of a lost afternoon.
Cinnamon Pudding Caramel step by step
- heat the sugar in a wok until fully caramellized.
- add the honey.
- add the water and put it aside in the serving plate.
- crack the eggs and whisk.
- filter the eggs to remove the impurities.
- put the eggs aside.
- heat the evaporated milk together with full cream milk with the vanilla essence.
- add some sugar into the milk.
- wait until sugar fully dissolve and simmer.
- carefully add into the eggs little by little as not to scramble the eggs..
- pour it into the container containing the caramel.
- bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, 250 celcius.
- cool it down.
This bread pudding recipe is amazing served for breakfast. Imaging waking up to the smells of cinnamon and apples baking!! This bread pudding recipe is always perfect for brunch, it is so filling and perfect as the main dish. Apple Bread Pudding is perfect for feeding a crowd! Toss in cinnamon roll cubes until evenly coated.