Gooey Bread Pudding. The Only Place To Get The Biggest Black Friday Savings! Not even kidding this chocolate peppermint dessert has got all of my favorite components….chocolate, bread and icing. It turns into this crazy ultra gooey chocolate bread pudding that will have you savoring each and every bite.
This fall, make that flavorful ingredient seasonal, using. It's delicious with an amazingly creamy custard! It's a perfect, easy pudding to whip together this festive season. You can have Gooey Bread Pudding using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gooey Bread Pudding
- You need of Prep.
- You need 1 loaf of stale french bread, long bread (cut into small pieces).
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of low fat milk.
- It’s of mixture.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of thickened cream/heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Top with fresh berries to tie the whole dessert together! Place French bread pieces in slow cooker. Bread pudding is a simple, easy dessert made with fluffy white bread and simple, everyday ingredients. It's an old-fashioned recipe that your whole family will love.
Gooey Bread Pudding step by step
- butter the baking pan and arrange the cut up pieces of bread in a compact manner.
- heat up milk and condensed milk in a non stick pot. pour over cut up bread in baking pan and leave to soak..
- mix butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. heat up spoon (metal) to make sure batter mixes well..
- add in eggs one by one. stir in honey and vanilla essence..
- add thickened milk and mix in flour and baking powder..
- pour mixture over bread and make sure every piece is soaked up in the mixture before putting it in the oven to bake at 150°C.
- mix brown sugar and cinnamon powder in a small bowl and sprinkle over bread pudding 5 minutes before it fully sets..
- ready to serve with vannila icecream and coffee liqueur sauce. enjoy!.
Just like our famous peach cobbler, this recipe is served warm and is especially delicious with ice cream and caramel. Subtly sweet, ooey, gooey, and bursting with crunchy pecans, this vegan bread pudding is super easy to make and even easier to eat! Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an amazing dessert that you'd never guess was egg and dairy-free. Turns out Grandma was right: the best part of the bread is the crust. It's loaded with antioxidants, says a group of scientists in Germany.