quick chocolate mousse. Before we get to the recipe, I should mention a few troubleshooting tips, just in case you need them. While this is a really simple basic recipe, there is one thing that can really ruin your chocolate mousse dreams – the mixture splitting when you whip it. *insert inconsolable crying noise here* Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Heat the milk until boiling, then whisk in melted chocolate.
The ingredient amounts can be altered according to the cook's desire to have a more or less chocolatey concoction. In double boiler or in bowl set over saucepan, melt chocolate over simmering water. Pour melted chocolate into whipped cream; fold chocolate into cream (do not overmix; mixture can have a few streaks). You can cook quick chocolate mousse using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of quick chocolate mousse
- Prepare 300 ml of single cream.
- Prepare 200 grams of continental dark chocolate.
- It’s 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 tbsp of marsala cooking wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated white chocolate to decorate.
In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and water. While there's nothing quite like a true chocolate mousse from scratch, sometimes you just need a quick and totally effortless dessert. A chocolate mousse from scratch is usually made from. Add the warm heavy cream to the melted chocolate and stir until well combined.
quick chocolate mousse step by step
- heat the cream in a saucepan for 3 – 4 minutes until almost boiling..
- break up, or chop , the chocolate into small peices and place in a blender..
- pour the hot cream into the blender then blend together until smooth..
- pour in the eggs and blend again until well mixed. add the marsala and give a final blend..
- pour into six ramakin dishes and allow to cool. cover with clinging and chill for about two hours. serve decorated with the greated white chocolate.
Add the whipped cream to the mixture and mix by folding the mixture gently. That (and the delicious chocolate flavor) is why I love this recipe so much. It's worth every single minute of effort. WARNING: THE FOLLOWING RECIPE IS EXTRE. Your family will enjoy how quickly and easily this recipe for a chocolate mousse-style treat can be prepared.