Peggys Bread Pudding. Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bourbon Sauce – Homemade Bread Pudding Recipe! Bread Pudding/How to make Pinoy style Bread Pudding/Sarap Pinoy Recipe/Quick&Easy Recipe. She brought this bread pudding, one she'd seen in Tom Perrini's cookbook, and once I The wonderful thing about this bread pudding is the use of sourdough bread cubes.
First, remove the edges from the bread. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Obviously, the name "Purin" is from the word pudding. You can cook Peggys Bread Pudding using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peggys Bread Pudding
- It’s of No fail pudding base.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- You need 1 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 stick of of butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 7 of egg yolks.
- It’s of my stale bread mix.
- It’s 4 of day old donuts.
- You need 4 of day old wheat rolls.
- You need 4 large of day old cinnamon rolls.
But the pudding in western countries and. Bread pudding is so popular that almost every country has its own version of the recipe. I suggest you whip up Eggnog Bread Pudding next time you are caught off guard by. -) Ordinary sandwich bread works fine, or use a spiffier bread to make a spiffier pudding. Serve with a vanilla custard sauce, whipped cream, or even ice cream.
Peggys Bread Pudding instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- grease and flour bunt cake pan or 9 by 13 pan.
- cut up the stale bread into one inch cubes and set aside.
- in a blender add all of the no fail pudding ingredients and liquify.
- pour liquid over bread cubes and toss lightly.
- poor evenly into pan and bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- as long as you use the no fail pudding mix you are free to choose any types of bread or leftover donuts ,cinnamon rolls, sweet rolls, stale light bread mix it up and make it your own.
- I learned to make the pudding base by watching my grandma so I dedicated the recipe to her… that's why I called at Peggy's bread pudding.
In this video, you'll see how to make a delicious bread pudding recipe with raisins and cinnamon. Bread Pudding is one of my all-time favorite desserts. It's like a baked french toast pumpkin pie. It can be made ahead and is wonderful for brunch or a holiday dessert. Bread pudding has long been a favorite comfort food, and it's a fantastic way to use day-old bread.