Chocolate Pudding Pie. This chocolate pudding is so creamy and is my all-time favorite. Top this pie with sweetened whipped cream and you have one delicious pie. My mom says it's from a box of Hersheys Cocoa.
Chocolate Pudding Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. to make chocolate pudding pie — they are the definition of one. Because did you read the part I make a chocolate pie that we just love. I'm lazy and just use a large jell-o chocolate pudding and. You can cook Chocolate Pudding Pie using 7 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Pie
- You need 2 cup of grahm cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 8 oz of (block) cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tubs of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 of big boxes of chocolate pudding.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
This chocolate pudding pie is truly one of my all-time favorite desserts. Combine your two favourite ingredients for a cool and creamy chocolate pudding pie with Cool Whip. This is just a simple video following directions on the box of Jell-O Cooked Chocolate Pudding and Pie Filling with a link to my pastry recipe video. The humble, and fast, pudding pie is still a hit with kids and those in a hurry.
Chocolate Pudding Pie step by step
- 9×11 inch baking sheet.
- pour Graham crackers in sheet.
- add 1 teaspoon of sugar to crumbs and mix.
- melt one stick (1/2) of butter.
- pour butter into crumbs, and mix with hands.
- pat the mixture evenly into sheet with hands.
- (2nd layer) melt 1 block of cream cheese in microwave for about 40 seconds.
- mash cream cheese with forks until most curds are gone.
- add 1 tablespoon of sugar to cream cheese.
- mix well, adding 1/2 tub of cool whip.
- spread ontop of bread crumb and spread evenly.
- (3rd layer) pour 3 cups of milk into a sperate bowl.
- mix in 2 packages of the big box of chocolate pudding.
- beat with mixer until fully mixed.
- pudding will be thick so that the pie can stay well compact.
- spread ontop of the cream cheese layer evenly.
- add a tub of cool whip ontop evenly.
- ENJOY!!! ?.
Please see my post on Chocolate Pie with a Leaf Lard Crust. It is the pinnacle thus far of my chocolate pie efforts. Many of us default to using canned. Don't get me wrong, I love cake, but at the end of the day, the pies have it. Give me some fruit in a crust and you will be my BFF.