Maja blanca. Maja Blanca is a Filipino dessert made from coconut milk, cornstarch, and sugar. Often called Coconut Pudding, this luscious dessert is easy to make and the ingredients are very common. Unknown to many, the original Maja Blanca Recipe does not include corn and milk.
It is often referred to as the coconut pudding, which is a tasty dessert – easy to make and accessible ingredients. Maja Blanca Espesyal is a Filipino-style coconut pudding made extra delicious with evaporated and condensed milk. Sweet, creamy, and topped with latik, it's delicious as a snack or dessert. You can cook Maja blanca using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maja blanca
- You need 2 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of condensada milk.
- You need 1/2 can of nestle cream.
- You need 1 can of evap.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel.corn.
Try this quick and simple Maja Blanca recipe for a creamy, soft and light Filipino pudding made from coconut milk. The perfect dessert for any occasion and can be done in no time at all! Commonly served at Fiestas, holidays and special occasions. It a coconut pudding that is basically a combination of coconut milk, milk, cornstarch, and sweetener.
Maja blanca instructions
- Boil 2 cans of.coconut milk.
- Add sugar, condensada ang nestle cream.
- Add whole kernel corn..continue stirring until corn cook.
- Dissolve the cornstarch to the evap milk then add to mixture.
- When mixture is kinda fluffy and formed, turn off the fire then serve and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Maja blanca is a Filipino dessert that is usually served on holidays or special occasions. It is especially popular during Christmas time. The base is like a coconut pudding with kernels of corn and milk mixed in it. Watch them carefully so they don't burn. Remove the toasted coconut flakes to a bowl, let cool, and sprinkle over the pudding before serving.