Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole. Ya'll know how much we love our corn side dishes. All are fantastically delicious, but since Matt is a huge pudding lover, I knew I needed to make him a homemade corn pudding that was creamy and delicious….and easy. Looked like the photo, and tasted like my departed grandma's!
Add to egg mixture along with cheese, grated onion, flour, garlic, chives, thyme, salt, and pepper. It is seasoned with seasoning salt, dry mustard powder, and dried minced onions. This all comes together in the perfect balance of sweet and savory. You can cook Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole
- Prepare 6 of large eggs – beaten.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter – melted.
- You need 1-16 ounce of tub sour cream.
- It’s 2 cans of – 15 ounce whole corn – undrained.
- You need 2 cans of – 15 ounce creamed corn.
- It’s 2 boxes of – 8.5 ounce jiffy corn muffin mix.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper – if preferred.
See more ideas about Corn pudding recipes, Corn pudding, Pudding recipes. In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Stir in the corn and cream-style corn. The simple, sweet corn pudding pairs perfectly with almost any cozy family dinner.
Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- Melt butter & set aside to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs..
- Add in sour cream, corn (with liquid), cream corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well..
- Add and mix the cooled butter in..
- Add vanilla extract (Make sure this is completed last.).
- Pour into a greased 15 x 11 casserole dish..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden brown..
It's a crowd-pleasing option for Thanksgiving or Christmas, too! Whisk in sugar, eggs, milk and heavy cream until incorporated. Chef John's Creamy Corn Pudding "This took me back to my grandmother's corn pudding. It was so creamy and delicious." – Will&Erin. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn with Onion "My family loves this recipe." – Laramie.