Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce. First, add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. Strawberry Panna Cotta – an elegant, and refreshing dessert, perfect for summer days. Pour the milk into a bowl; sprinkle the gelatin over the milk.
For a chocolate panna cotta recipe, check out the one I made here. Panna Cotta is quick and easy Italian dessert. The fresh berry sauce gives every creamy spoonful of Panna Toppings for Panna Cotta: We love the berry sauce (strawberries, raspberries, lemon juice and a bit We had your Panna Cotta for dessert w/strawberry sauce. You can cook Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- It’s 200 ml of Whipping Cream.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 5 gr of agar-agar swallow.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Strawberry Sauce :.
- Prepare 270 gr of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare to taste of sugar.
Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. Whisk until combined and keep aside for 15 mins..
- Add the vanilla extract, sugar to the pan and mix well. Turn on the flame to medium. Heat until the sugar and agar dissolves and the mixture is just about to start boiling. Heat for another 3-4 mins in low flame, mixing constantly and turn off the flame.Pour it in the serving glasses.
- To prepare the sauce : wash the strawberries, drain well and remove leaves. Cut strawberries in quarters. In a small saucepan put the strawberries, sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat immediately..
- Pour into the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend the mixture to make a smooth sauce. Pass through a strainer to remove the seeds out of the sauce. Cover and let it cool to room temperature and pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta and serve..
Panna cotta (from Italian cooked cream) is an Italian dessert made by simmering together cream , milk and sugar , mixing this with gelatin , and letting it Puree strawberries and raspberries in a blender. Strain using a fine strainer and pour into a sauce pan. For the panna cotta, soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water until soft. Place the milk, cream, vanilla pod and seeds and sugar into a pan and For the sauce, place the sugar, water and cherry liqueur into a pan and bring to the boil. Vanilla Panna Cotta is a great make-ahead, impressive dessert that is not only deliciously delightful, but so simple to make.