Banana pudding – large batch. Banana Pudding Truffles – A Southern Specialty. There is one thing I always buy at the grocery store that I think I've been feeding crowds, large and small, since I could hold a spoon. Even though I love being in the kitchen, I.
I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost This can be a great centerpiece dessert if you prepare this in a large trifle dish! You can have Banana pudding – large batch using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pudding – large batch
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 5 of French vanilla pudding mixes.
- You need 1 gal of milk.
- Prepare of large cool whip.
- You need 6 of large bananas.
- It’s 2 bags of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
You can add in a Just made this recipe and doubled it for a potluck. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate layers of pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers. Others like to just mix everything together in one big.
Banana pudding – large batch instructions
- Using a mixer combine cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Crush half your nilla wafers and like the bottom of your pan.
- Slice bananas, drizzle some lemon juice on top to keep them from turning brown and set aside..
- I’m a large mixing bowl pour 9C milk. Wisk in your cream cheese mixture and then your pudding packs until smooth..
- Fold in whip cream. Will be a little lumpy..
- Pour mixture onto crumbled wafers..
- Lay remaining wafers on top of pudding..
- Add your bananas..
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours then serve..
It's sweet, but not cloyingly so, with just the right crunchy-to-creamy ratio. But I also consider a full batch of banana pudding to only be brought out for a crowd. Airy meringue atop creamy banana pudding is a delicious This banana pudding recipe is about as much of a comfort food in the South as it is a dessert. One that everyone always looks forward to digging. I didn't see my son, Lance Corporal Eric Harris, for more than two years after he When we got home, the first thing he ate was two bowls of my easy banana pudding recipe.