Onion Kheer. Visit Gurneys.com for Great Deals on Gardening Favorites — America's Most Complete Nursery. Don't Forget Fertilizer & Other Garden Essentials to Keep Your Garlic Plants Thriving Onion Kheer. Be the first to review this recipe.
Still its used in dessert of Hyderabad. This was invented/introduced in Nizam's ruler time. That was the time when this dessert. You can have Onion Kheer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Kheer
- It’s 1/2 Liter of milk full cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tin of condensed milk (milkmaid).
- Prepare 2 of onion (white) chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry fruits of your choice.
- It’s 5-6 of kesar strands (soaked in warm milk).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Elaichi powder.
Onion Kheer, a lost recipe of Hyderabad. I know it is a long period, but things have changed a lot, so I needed the break. You friends were too good, though I was not active, many of you visited my blog frequently and dropped some comments. Mango and Mint Kheer is healthy dessert for north Indians in summer season.
Onion Kheer instructions
- 1- first ek pan me water boil Karein & usme onion dale blanch Karein. 5 minutes tak onion Ko pani me hi rahne de..
- Next onion ka pani drain Karein & 5-6 times onion Ko running water me wash Karein. Esa Karne se onion ka kadwa pan nikal jayega..
- Ek pan me milk boil Karein, jab boil ho jaye to usme onion dale. 10 minutes tak pakaye & condensed milk dale..
- Elaichi powder & saffron dale. 10-15 minutes pakaye & jab thik ho jaye to gas off Karein..
- Dry fruits dale & serve Karein. Delicious onion kheer ready.
This is healthy and children love to eat it. Chawal Ki Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a quintessential festive dish. The combination of rice with milk and sugar which is slow-cooked on a flame for a generous amount of time and then garnished with spices and dry fruits. In this delicious Chawal Ki Kheer recipe, some condensed milk is also added for an additional sweet taste. Green cardamom powder. badam kheer recipe