Chocolate mousse. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Find Deals on Chocolate Mousse Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon. With the easy pulse of an electric blender, this rich, brandy-enhanced chocolate mousse can be whipped up in a jiffy.
Don't be intimidated—if you've ever heated milk on the stove to make a cup of hot chocolate, you'll find the basic cooking principles for chocolate mousse to be very similar. Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker chocolate flavor, use bittersweet. You can have Chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- It’s 250 g of dark chocolate.
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 6 of egg whites.
- You need 1/3 cup of icing sugar (40g).
- Prepare 10 cl of whipping cream.
- It’s of vanilla.
Remember, the higher the cacao percentage, the less sweet the chocolate.. Chill metal mixing bowl and mixer beaters in freezer. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover. Whisk together yolks, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a metal bowl until combined well, then add hot cream in a slow stream.
Chocolate mousse step by step
- Melt chocolate with whipping cream in a sauce pan..
- Let cool and then stir in egg yolks..
- Whip egg whites with a pinch of salt to soft peaks. Then gradually add icing sugar and continue whipping until firm..
- Incorporate egg whites in the chocolate..
- Refrigerate for two hours.
Less cream, more chocolate, a more intense chocolate flavour and a beautiful creamy mouth feel. Heat until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! I have made Chocolate Mousse before…but have never really found a recipe that I liked. I tried to develop my own a few years back which ended in spoon throwing and tears.