Pumpkin Pudding. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pudding? The pumpkin pudding was so delicious that I decided to serve it up for evening dessert last night. The hubby and I thought it was perfect.
In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix, pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice mix according to package directions. Learn to make your own pumpkin puddings with recipes including bread pudding, rice pudding, tapioca pudding, pumpkin pie pudding, yogurt pudding and other pudding desserts. Easy Baked Pumpkin Pudding Easy Baked Pumpkin Pudding. You can have Pumpkin Pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pudding
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 15 oz of can pumpkin puree.
- You need 12 oz of can evaporated milk.
- It’s of whipped cream for serving (optional).
Velvety pumpkin pudding is served inside miniature, hollowed pumpkins and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon-sprinkled pastry leaves. Pour the pumpkin pudding mixture into the prepared baking dish. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Top with whipped topping, if desired.
Pumpkin Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk..
- Pour into glass or ceramic baking dish. A good thing to know is that you can fill a baking dish deeper than a pie crust, but it’s best not to exceed a depth of about 1 1/2 inches. Baking times vary with depth, size, and type of baking dish, so you just have to watch and check (see note above). Bake until knife inserted near the center comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack, then refrigerate overnight, until ready to serve. Serve with whipped cream..
My husband loves anything pumpkin, and this creamy, comforting pumpkin pudding recipe is one of his favorites. We make our easy pudding all year long, but it's especially nice in the fall. —Andrea Schaak, Bloomington, Minnesota Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Parfaits: Crumble up Chocolate Chip Cookies and layer the crumbles with whipped cream and pumpkin pudding. Top it off with some mini chocolate chips or shaved chocolate. Toffee Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits: Layer cubed Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Toffee Streusel, whipped cream, pumpkin pudding, and chopped up toffee bits. This is a nice dessert for two.