Vanilla bean cheesecake w/ white chocolate mousse.. Vanilla Bean Cheesecake with White Chocolate Mousse Please note that when the cheesecake first comes out of the oven, the center will be very jiggly, that is normal. Pour over the graham cracker crust and bake for one hour. For the mousse, mix cream and vanilla in a bowl and beat with electric mixer until soft peaks form. (google if you need too ?) add the powdered sugar and beat more until peaks are just a bit stiffer.
Add the powdered sugar and mix until combined and the peaks are slightly stiffer. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the white chocolate and mix until smooth and creamy. You can have Vanilla bean cheesecake w/ white chocolate mousse. using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla bean cheesecake w/ white chocolate mousse.
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Graham crackers (finely crushed).
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It’s of cheesecake.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of vanilla bean (seeds inside).
- It’s of White chocolate mousse.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 6 oz of white chocolate baking squares.
- It’s of Sweet whipped cream (optional).
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla bean (seeds from inside).
Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler until smooth Beat the softened cream cheese and vanilla bean paste. Add melted white chocolate and continue beating until smooth. Turn beater on low and slowly beat in whipped cream. This Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is the BEST cheesecake ever!
Vanilla bean cheesecake w/ white chocolate mousse. instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F. Combine all ingredients under the crust section in a medium bowl..
- Transfer mix to a 9 inch spring form pan. You can use a bigger on if you want or all you have, but your layers will be thinner. Bake in the oven for 7 or 8 minutes and then remove it an allow it to cool..
- Reduce oven to 350°F..
- In a medium bowl or if you have a kitchen-aid beat the cream cheese until it's soft and creamy. Then add in all other ingredients from the cheesecake section but the vanilla bean. Once everything is mixed good add in the vanilla bean seeds and mix until they are evenly spread out. Careful not to over mix..
- Spread cheesecake mix over fully cooled crust and place in the over. Cook for about 33 to 35 minutes. You want the outer edge to be set and the middle will jiggle a little bit. Once done remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely. (I threw mine in the fridge after about 10 or 15 minutes to speed things up) You can work on the next steps no need to wait..
- For the mousse, mix cream and vanilla in a bowl and beat with electric mixer until soft peaks form. (google if you need too ?) add the powdered sugar and beat more until peaks are just a bit stiffer. Melt down your chocolate, but do it slowly it's a pain and will burn easily. In a separate bowl mix cream cheese until soft then add in your melted chocolate..
- Once mixed well you want to add it to your other bowl. Don't use a mixer you want to fold it in so you do not deflate the cream. Now just throw it in the fridge until your cake is cooled..
- Finally the last part and this is optional. In a bowl mix cream and sugar until soft peaks form again. Add in vanilla bean seeds and continue to beat until slightly stiffer and seeds are evenly mixed..
- All you gotta do now is put it together. Scoop in your mousse and spread over your cheesecake and then scoop whipped cream on top of that and spread it over the mousse. Put it in the fridge for 2 or more hours before you serve it..
You get four layers of utter deliciousness – graham cracker crust, rich tangy vanilla bean cheesecake, white chocolate mousse and a sweet fluffy whipped cream layer. You'll be savoring every last bit of it! Each bit is a little piece of heaven. Melt white chocolate squares and let cool In the cold mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks, gradually add powdered sugar and continue whipping until it forms stiff peaks Place in refrigerator to keep chilled In another bowl, beat the melted white chocolate and cream cheese together with a spatula until light and fluffy. If you like restaurant vanilla bean cheesecake, then try this!