AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan. See great recipes for Leche Flan, Baked Caramel and Dulce de Leche Flan too! Cream cheese flan is made of evaporated milk, condensed milk, eggs and cream cheese obviously. To make this easy dessert, you will need to first make a caramel, then putting all the ingredients for the custard into the bowl of a blender, blend all the ingredients thoroughly, a handheld electric whisk and bowl can be used too, and bake.
Leche, Spanish for milk, is one of the dessert's two main ingredients. Made with egg yolks, evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk, Filipino leche flan is a rich steamed custard topped with a syrupy caramel. This leche flan recipe is the latter – made of only egg yolks and baked in a water bath, the flan is rich, silky, an absolute dream. You can have AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan
- You need of Caramel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (100gr) brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of (60ml) water.
- Prepare of base.
- Prepare 5 of eggyolks.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 can of fresh milk (use can of ur condensed milk for measurement).
- Prepare 125 grams of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Leche flan – beloved Filipino dessert. Leche flan or crème caramel is a custard dessert with a layer of clear caramel sauce on top. Leche flan can be steamed or baked; this is the baked version. Our Keto Flan recipe is the creamy, caramel dessert that you've been dreaming of!
AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan step by step
- Put the sugar and water together in a small saucepan. Caramelize the sugar over low heat, stirring continously. Pour the syrup into an oven-proof baking dish, and spread the syrup evenly. Set aside to allow the caramel to harden. You can caramelize the sugar directly to your baking dish..
- Beat the eggyolks, gradually add the cream cheese, milk and vanilla extract, beating continously until smooth..
- Pour the mixture into the caramel-lined dish, cover with aluminum foil and place in a "bain marie" (bagno maria). Bake in a pre-heated, moderate oven at 175ºC (350ºF) for 60-70 minutes..
- Remove the dish from the oven. Chill before serving..
- To serve, run spatula or a knife along the edge of the mold to loosen the caramel. Transfer to a serving plate. Share and enjoy!.
The silky-smooth custard is the perfect dessert for any time you're in need of a treat! Pour condensed milk mixture on top. Place mold in the pot of boiling water. Spread caramel evenly over the inside of a flan mold, tilting the mold to make sure the whole surface is covered. Leche Flan is the Filipino version of creme caramel.