Crispy and fluffy Bread and Butter Pudding (w chocolate chip). These Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, dense, so soft and fluffy, full of melty chocolate, and get just a little crunch from the pecans. This bread pudding is heavenly and sinful at the same time. Top with remaining challah slices, layering them one on top of the other, and then remaining chocolate chips and raisins, making sure the chips and raisins get inside the layers created by the challah slices.
This recipe worked out really well as muffins. These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. You can have Crispy and fluffy Bread and Butter Pudding (w chocolate chip) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy and fluffy Bread and Butter Pudding (w chocolate chip)
- Prepare 6 cups of bread.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy milk (substitute: mix milk with melted butter).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy. This chocolate recipe is an indulgent dessert using custard and croissants. At this point, the dough will be very sticky so remove. A touch of cinnamon helps blend the flavors in this tender pumpkin chocolate chip bread.
Crispy and fluffy Bread and Butter Pudding (w chocolate chip) step by step
- Chop the bread and arrange them in a baking pan, you can either butter the bread or just leave it the way it is! Put the pan aside.
- In a bowl, pour in the milk and the heavy milk. Stir in the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Stir well.
- Pour them on the bread, sprinkle chocolate chip if you would! Make sure every part of the bread is soaked in the delicious milk.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 175 degree celcius.
And since the recipe makes two loaves, you can send one to a bake sale and keep one at home for your family to enjoy. This recipe actually IS The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, tried and tested by tens of thousands of readers with simple easy delicious ingredients! Add in the eggs and vanilla. The very BEST perfectly soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. The only oatmeal cookie you will ever need in your life.