Eggnog bread pudding. This Eggnog Bread Pudding is totally ridiculous, and should be celebrated with sonnets and parades and fireworks shows complete with the little heart-shaped red ones. I adore bread pudding and I love eggnog so why didn't I ever think to combine the two before??? lol This recipe is absolutely delicious! I did add a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg but beyond that I followed.
For eggnog lovers, it makes a divine dessert. —Emily Hobbs, Springfield, Missouri. The Best Eggnog Bread Pudding Recipes on Yummly Eggnog Donut Bread Pudding, Eggnog Bread Pudding With Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Eggnog Bourbon SauceSuburban Soapbox. You can have Eggnog bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggnog bread pudding
- It’s 1 loaf of sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 3 cups of eggnog.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecan pieces.
- You need of Hand full of chocolate chips optional.
- You need of Caramel sauce optional.
- It’s of Powdered sugar for dusting optional.
Pour egg and bread mixture into prepared dish. Lightly toasted cinnamon bread is soaked with eggnog. Bread pudding may be served warm or cold. Vanilla Ice cream or whipped cream would be great accompaniments.
Eggnog bread pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 Lightly butter 9×11 casserole dish In a large bowl beat eggs and add sugar, eggnog & bread – mix well Stir in pecans and chocolate chips so they're scattered throughout Bake approximately 30 minutes or until set Plate and top with caramel syrup and powdered sugar.
- Enjoy 😉.
Eggnog and bread pudding were made for each other!!! Today I'm combining the two for a cozy holiday dessert that's great for Christmas time or a snowy day. This eggnog bread pudding recipe is a completely decadent way to enjoy the flavors of the season. If, like me, you love the taste of egg nog but your stomach can't really stand the richness of it as a. Pour half the eggnog mixture over top.