Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie. All Reviews for Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie. Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My husband loves anything pumpkin, and this creamy, comforting pumpkin pudding recipe is one of his favorites.
It will be love at first bite. ♥ And second bite… and third bite… and fourth bite… Suddenly the entire pie is gone, and there's no one to blame but you. And by you, I mean me. To serve, place pudding in serving bowls and garnish as you like. You can cook Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie
- It’s 1 of Graham cracker pie crust.
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- It’s 1 packages of pumpkin flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of whipped topping.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- You need of pumpkin flavored morsels.
This pumpkin pudding can and should be baked the day before Thanksgiving—both the texture and flavor of the recipe are enhanced with a night in the fridge. Pumpkin Pudding (aka No-Pie Pumpkin Pie). Serve Pumpkin Pudding from Delish.com at your next dinner party to celebrate fall. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice mix.
Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie instructions
- Mix together dry chocolate pudding mix, 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Mix together dry pumpkin pudding mix, the remaining 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the crust, & spread evenly..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the chocolate, & spread evenly..
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of whipped topping..
- Refrigerate 1 hour..
- Sprinkle the chocolate & pumpkin flavored morsels on top, & serve..
This content is imported from embed-name. Homemade Chocolate Pudding Has Us Feeling Fancy. I made this Pumpkin Chocolate Chiffon Pudding for my beloved, so that he would have a fun fall dessert to partake in while the boys go to town on Lately, the boys and I have been baking my Paleo Pumpkin Pie every weekend. They love this pie with homemade whipped cream (yes, they can eat. Chocolate pudding is one of my favorite vegan treats, but I already have one recipe for chocolate pudding that includes avocado.