Chocolate bread pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, cream, and liqueur.
Chocolate bread pudding made with baguette, cream and chocolate chips is steamed then allowed to rest overnight and served with a warm stovetop chocolate sauce. Add bread cubes and remaining chocolate chips to the custard and toss to coat. This recipe goes back to my grandmother. You can have Chocolate bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate bread pudding
- Prepare 1 loaf of honey wheat bread.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 piece of margarine.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
She was a wonderful cook and had to make do with what she had. I guess they all had leftover homemade bread. This sounds like it is toooo simple to be good, but we love it. Chocolate Bread Pudding Chocolate Bread Pudding.
Chocolate bread pudding instructions
- Spray casserole dish with butter getting all sides.
- Cut bread into cube pieces and then add to casserole dish also add the chocolate chips.
- Whisk together nutmeg, cinnamon, milk, eggs and chocolate syrup until it makes a custard.
- Pour the custard over the bread and chocolate chips; press down with a fork making sure all bread pieces are covered in chocolate.
- Let stand for 10 mins then press down again not as much.
- Bake in oven for 25 mins on 350°F.
- Serve with whipped cream or by itself….Done.
In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, a dash of salt, vanilla, cocoa, and cinnamon. Serving the pudding warm, or refrigerate it and serve chilled. Even those who didn't love bread pudding raved about how delicious our chocolate bread pudding recipe is. The sweet melted chocolate with soft tender bread pudding is divine! It's even better when served with milk or hot coffee.