Airfryer Bread Pudding. This air-fryer bread pudding is a fun dish because the chocolate makes it different from traditional recipes. It's a rich, comforting dessert. —Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas Bread Pudding Place a large pan on the stovetop. Add the cream and milk and bring to a bare simmer over low heat.
This recipe is great for leftover bread – for this batch, I used half a loaf of sourdough bread and it was amazing! You just need to make sure the bread is firm not soft. Place pyrex in air fryer basket. You can cook Airfryer Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Airfryer Bread Pudding
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 tbsp of raisins. Soaked in hot water for 15 mins.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 of vanilla essence.
Allow bread pudding to cool (the top will begin to sink). Spread some chocolate chips and sugar to caramelized the top before AF. Bread Pudding Place a large pan on the stovetop. Add the cream and milk and bring to a bare simmer over low heat.
Airfryer Bread Pudding instructions
- Beat egg, add milk, vanilla essence, ground cinnamon and sugar. Mix well. Add raisins..
- Cut bread into 16 small cubes per bread. Place in baking tray..
- Pour egg mixture and soak 15-20 mins in the fridge..
- Spread some chocolate chips and sugar to caramelized the top before AF..
- Preheat AF 3 mins, bake for 12 mins at 190C degrees check after 10 mins to ensure pudding not too brown. Adjust temperature of necessary according to preference..
Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chocolate chips. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and sugar until smooth. Add orange liqueur, salt, and ground cloves and whisk to incorporate. Add sticky buns and cherries to the egg mixture and liberally coat. Great recipe for Airfryer Bread Pudding.