My Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter pudding ☺.
You can have My Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter pudding ☺ using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter pudding ☺
- It’s 500 grams of Chocolate Bread (or white bread + 2 Tbsp chocolate chips).
- Prepare 1 pint of Whole Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Nutella or any other Choc spread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Double cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of Nut mix.
- Prepare 200 grams of Breadcrumbs.
My Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter pudding ☺ step by step
- Butter all the bread and put into a oven dish.
- In a jug pour one pint of warmed milk into it, then add the Nutella into the milk and mix together with a whisk..
- Pour the mixture all over the bread, mix it all up.
- Pour the double cream into the mix and mix well..
- Add the Nut mixture and stir well..
- Then add the breadcrumbs and stir in, mix well..
- Heat oven gas 6 or 180°C and cook for 30 minutes,stir all the mix half way through cooking time. Put it into a serving dish pat down and decorate with dried nuts and dried fruit. Serve as it is, or with whipped cream or thick custard..