Chocolate custard pudding. the same wobbly texture. chocolate custard recipe This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up Puddings and custards can get lumpy. To prevent lumpy pudding, whisk all the dry ingredients.
Delicious shot Delicious Coffee Custard Pudding or Flan with Chocolate Cake and Whip Cream serves on white plate. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". So when mixing eggs, sugar and milk, it needs to be. You can have Chocolate custard pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate custard pudding
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla custard.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 pieces of Digestive biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of Ferrero rocher.
This homemade chocolate pudding and chocolate custard recipe may be really simple but it brings back so many memories for me. I can understand now why my mum would have made it for me so. Loved this recipe of Chocolate Custard. This simple chocolate pudding recipe makes a low calorie, yet indulgent dessert.
Chocolate custard pudding instructions
- Boil milk in a thick bottom vessel,once boiled keep it in a low flame..
- Add custard powder and sugar in a half cup of cold milk and mix well..
- Add custard powder mixture in the boiled milk and mix well..
- Stir continuously for thickening the milk,turn off the flame now..
- Once cooled keep in the fridge..
- Take digestive biscuit and 2 tbsp sugar and blend to make a powde.
- Take cocoa powder and 2 tbsp milk and mix well and add in the biscuit powder and mix well.
- Take a bowl add biscuit powder layer and add 2 tbsp vanilla custard and now add biscuit layer and at the top add ferrero rocher and garnish with chocolate chips.
- Serve chilled.
Pudding is a practically perfect dessert: it's creamy and homey, easy to make ahead, usually. Slowly stir the hot chocolate mixture into the custard and let cool, stirring occasionally. A delicious Old Fashioned recipe from my Grandma Find your favorite custard and pudding recipes in this large recipe index. This Lemon Pudding Cake is heaven on a plate and it comes to us from our WHOot Contributor.