Oreo chocolate mousse. This is an amazing recipe for crowd-pleasing chocolate mousse. Light and airy with chewy chocolate crumbs, this is a mousse-lovers dream. Step by Step Recipe Do watch my interesting DIY videos on "Happy Hearts" YouTube channel Egg Tray Flowers.
Rich chocolate mousse tartlets with oreo crust, real whipped cream, and more crushed oreos on top! Oreo Mousse recipe: This is an Oreo mousse recipe that is so easy to prepare that even children can make this dessert. It also requires at least three hours to cool in. You can cook Oreo chocolate mousse using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate mousse
- It’s 50 gms of dark chocolate.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of cream / milk.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 5 of Oreo biscuits.
- You need as needed of Chocolate chips.
Chocolate Oreo Pie – An Oreo cookie crust topped with a layer of chocolate mousse and a layer of cookies and cream. Chocolate Mousse Cake is every chocolate lover's dream! This no-bake dessert is perfect for special occasions but so easy and quick to make from scratch. Perhaps you thought : Oh no, here is another in a series of cheesecake recipe!!!
Oreo chocolate mousse instructions
- In a heat resistant bowl add the chopped chocolate and 2tsp milk or cream and melt it on a double boiler…
- Grind 4 Oreo biscuits to powder.
- Whipp the cream and divide it into 2 equal portions.. In one portion mix the the chocolate ganache little by little till well combined…
- Now it time to arrange the dessert, take a serving glass add the bottom put some Oreo crumbs, top it with some plain whipped cream, put some more oreo, top with chocolate cream and repeat the layers as many as you wish…
- Finally finish it with some choco chips, some chocolate ganache and with a Oreo biscuit.. Keep it in the fridge to chill before enjoying…
But this ain't just a regular cheesecake. Prepare mousse mix by package directions. Combine. plant and arranging worms strategically. This simple Chocolate Mint Oreo Mousse takes just minutes to make yet it's rich & delicious! Mousse made with instant pudding makes a perfect cake filling!