Mango pudding. First, let me describe how is the ideal mango pudding in my mind: Melt-in-the-mouth silky finishing; A strong mango flavor in the pudding without artificial flavoring agent). Smooth texture; Clean finishing with a shiny surface like a mirror, Tender and soft, firm enough to hold its shape but breaks when poking with a spoon. Remove from heat, and blend in mango, sweetened condensed milk, cornstarch, rum, evaporated milk, eggs, and salt.
We use more commonly available gelatin and add sweetened condensed milk for a touch of creaminess. Use a very fine sieve for the smoothest texture. Mango pudding is a simple dessert made from fresh mangos, coconut milk and sugar. You can cook Mango pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- It’s 2 cups of Milk.
- It’s to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 spoons of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of as required Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 kg of Mango.
The pudding has a rich and creamy texture and is served cold, usually with a fresh mango garnish. The key to this recipe is a great mango. I use champagne mangos because they don't have the threads found in other varieties that can stick between your teeth. A popular dessert at Chinese restaurants, mango pudding is more similar in texture to a pot de crème than a traditional egg custard.
Mango pudding step by step
- Take Mangoes to peel them and cut into cube pieces then put it into a mixer jar and make a smooth Mango Puree of it..
- Boil milk on gas stove then add cornflour starch and into it and stir it continuously after 5 mins add Mango Puree into it and stir it continuously.
- After 10 min add 1 spoon Vanilla Essence and sugar to taste into it and stir it continuously for 15 mins till making a thick batter..
- After making a thick better take of gas stove and strain it into a container and completely cool it on room temperature and keep it on freeze for 4 hours after freezing you Mango Pudding is Ready and Garnish with chocolate chips..
This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Unlike dairy products, coconut milk brings out and enhances the taste of the mango, plus adds that touch of richness you're looking for in a. Peppermint Layered Pudding Dessert Lemons for Lulu.