Vanilla chocolate pudding. Find Deals on Chocolate Vanilla Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
Choose one or the other, or make them both! You can leave it out for an oil-free pudding if you choose. Extras: Cocoa Powder – if you are making chocolate pudding. You can have Vanilla chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate pudding
- You need 200 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee.
- It’s 2 cups of cream.
- You need 1 packet of egg pudding mix.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 of roll marie biscuits.
- You need of Crushed marie biscuits and chocolate chips for garnish.
You can bake your own cookies to add in, or you can just get the store-bought ones like I do. Drizzle caramel sauce over the top or add a little extra chocolate sauce to chocolate pudding for an extra rich taste. Vanilla and Chocolate Pudding – an easy recipe for a comforting homemade pudding that can be served warm in cold days or chilled in the summer days, with fruits, nuts or grated chocolate on top. In a large mixing bowl beat milk, chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding until thick.
Vanilla chocolate pudding instructions
- In a heatproof bowl, microwave cream, chocolate and coffee together for 2 minutes. Mix well..
- Take 2 cups milk and bring it to boil, add egg pudding sachet and mix well. Set aside..
- In a dish, place a layer of marie biscuits. Top it with warm egg pudding. Leave it till pudding set. Then pour the chocolate mixture on it. Garnish with crushed marie biscuits and chocolate chips..
Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle crushed Nestle Crunch bars on top. Let set in fridge until chilled. Vanilla & Chocolate Pudding Recipe – Agar Agar Pudding Recipe with Step wise pictures. This is a delicious pudding which has both vanilla and chocolate layer in them. The pudding is so creamy and taste so refreshing.