Chocolate kheer. Rinse the rice till water runs clear of the starch. Chocolate Kheer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Chocolate adds a new dimension to the popular rice kheer.
This festive chocolate rice kheer really does weird things to people. Good weird things because So are we in this chocolate rice kheer madness together guys? If you are as crazy about Diwali as I am. You can cook Chocolate kheer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate kheer
- Prepare 1/2 kg of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice pani may song.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts.
- You need 4 tbsp of chocolate chip.
- You need 1 tbsp of coco powder.
This Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious Indian dessert recipe that you're going to fall in love with! Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. Tahini-stuffed dates with a chocolate and cardamom sauce. If you're in mood for something decadent, this dry fruit kheer is it.
Chocolate kheer instructions
- Milk ko boiled kary our sath hi rice add kary our cook kary..
- Jab rice ban rahy ho to coconut salic add kary.or cook kary..
- Phr is may coco powder add kary achi tara mix kary or jab gara sa ho jay is may sugar add kary our cook kary..
- Last may jab kheer ready ho Jay is may chocolate chip add kary.our achi tara mix kary..
- Dish out kary our oper say nuts our chocolate chip say garnish kary thank you.
Superbly creamy, MILKMAID Pure Ghee and adorned with raisins, almonds and cashewnuts and more. To begin making the Sabudana Kheer Recipe, soak the sabudana in water for an hour. Now make Rice kheer our way with this simple recipe. You don't need any packet mix for it. In the end,add kewra essence and give it a good mix.