Chocolate mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can have Chocolate mousse using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- You need 5 piece of digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of whip cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate.
- It’s of Chocolate chip for decoration.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate mousse step by step
- Break biscuits and blend then in a processor or blender. Add butter and mix.
- Pour it at the base of you dessert cup and use a spoon to flatten. Whip your cream till stiff peaks and add melted chocolate.
- Pipe the mixture in the dessert cups and decorate with chocolate.
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).