Chocolate pudding. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it.
Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. More tips for making homemade chocolate pudding. Gather all of your ingredients before you begin. You can have Chocolate pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- Prepare 250 ml of whipped cream.
- It’s 1 small bowl of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate essences.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar powder or as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
Chocolate pudding is everyone's favorite dessert! This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and. If you like puddings and chocolate this creamy chocolate pudding is calling for you. It is the best of all puddings ever.
Chocolate pudding instructions
- In a microwave-safe bowl take chocolate chips(left some chocolate chips for garnishing) and butter then keep it in microwave and bake for 1 min now take out from microwave and mix it well..
- Now add whipped cream, sugar powder, chocolate essence whisk it properly..
- Then pour the glass and top garnish with some chocolate chips and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour take out from the fridge and serve it..
- Now it is ready..
This Chocolate Pudding recipe is full of creamy, rich chocolate flavor topped with clouds of meringue. This Chocolate Pudding Recipe is an old favorite dessert recipe in my family. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this five-star recipe using HERSHEY'S Cocoa. Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients.