Raisins coconut chocolate mousse. Chill remaining solid coconut cream until ready to serve. Beat aquafaba, cream of tartar, and. Rich vegan chocolate coconut mousse recipe that's made with coconut milk that takes minutes to make.
You'll melt the chocolate with some of the. Seaweed – Snack Salad with grapefruit and beetroot Freshly roasted almonds Green smoothie Breakfast oatmeal with apple and raisins Roasted carrots with parsnips Oatmeal nuts quinoa granola. Looking for a sweet to enjoy without derailing your protocol? You can have Raisins coconut chocolate mousse using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raisins coconut chocolate mousse
- You need 1 cup of Black / golden raisins.
- You need as needed of Warm water to dip the raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut cream.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Icing sugar or to taste.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of Coconut water left in the can.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 4 of Cherries.
Try this delicious homemade Coconut Cream Chocolate Mousse! It's no secret really, but it is a secret weapon that has the low carb, Paleo and clean eating world going mad. How To Make Low Carb Chocolate Mousse. First thing you're going to need is cans of Coconut cream chilled overnight.
Raisins coconut chocolate mousse instructions
- In a bowl take raisins add warm water to it. Let it remain like this for 1 hr. Drain the raisins..
- Take the drained soft raisins in mixer jar. Beat it for 2-3 times without adding water. Take it out in a bowl..
- Add cocoa powder, icing sugar and vanilla essence. Mix it well. Add coconut cream and mix well. Add coconut water left in the can. Mix well with a beater..
- Transfer mousse in small bowls. Add chocolate chips on top. Keep it in fridge for 4-5 hrs to chill..
- Take it out of the fridge. Place cherry on top. Serve chilled..
Dairy-Free Chocolate Mousse with Tahini, Almond Milk & HoneyDiane Kochilas. cinnamon powder, sesame seeds, almond milk, tahini. This coconut mousse is the fluffy, creamy, smooth coconut perfection. I have a deep love affair with coconut. As we can see with other recipes on my site for Or you could be like me and go all out and toss everything you have on hand on top of them. Easily adaptable using whatever ingredients you have on hand — substitute the maple syrup with an equal amount of raw honey, add a pinch of cinnamon instead of the cardamom, or top with any nut.