Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups. Save On Mousse Cups at Walmart. Place mousse into a piping bag fitted with an open star tip and pipe into cups. Garnish with a strawberry slice and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Plus, Valentine's Day is coming and I know everyone loves a decadent chocolate dessert recipe. Chocolate mousse is a dessert I find hard to resist, especially when it's made with a deeper, darker chocolate. Smooth and creamy, with an irresistible fluffiness, the texture always makes me wish I had just one more spoonful of its amazingness. You can have Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups
- It’s of Ing for chocolate cups :.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chocolate chips or any dark chocolate (chopped) :.
- It’s of Ing for chocolate mousse :.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of Chocolate chips :.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar :.
- You need 4 tbsp of Water :.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nescafe powder :.
- It’s 1 cup of Whipping cream :.
- Prepare of For decoration :.
- It’s as needed of Grated wafered chocolate.
- It’s as needed of Cherry.
These Chocolate Mousse Cups are a riff on a number of chocolate mousse desserts that Blake and I enjoyed while onboard the Ruby Princess on a. Pour coffee mixture over chocolate chips and stir until chocolate is melted. Meanwhile in a large bowl, beat heavy cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Gently fold chocolate into the whipped cream until thoroughly blended.
Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups instructions
- Take chocolate chips in a bowl. Melt it in microwave by whisking it with spoon at the intervals of 30 sec. It will take 1 min & 30 sec to melt completely..
- Take it out of the microwave and whisk continuously for 2-3 sec. Take silicone or any molds. Pour a spoonfull of melted chocolate in it and coat all the sides and base of the mold..
- Take out the extra chocolate in a bowl. Repeat this process by coating all the molds. Keep the chocolate coated molds in the fridge for 2 hrs or till completely set. Take out the molds from the fridge..
- Carefully separate the silicone molds from the chocolate. Chocolate cups are ready to use..
- Method for chocolate mousse:.
- Take cream in a bowl and whip it with beater or with whisker till light, fluffy and soft peaks are formed. Keep it in fridge till use..
- In a bowl add sugar, water and nescafe. Boil it in microwave till the sugar is dissolved. Mix it properly. Add in chocolate chips and mix properly..
- Micro it for 30 sec and then mix. Repeat the process untill all the chocolate chips are melted properly. Now add cream in melted chocolate coffee mixture. Mix softly till it is mixed. Chocolate mousse is ready..
- For serving :.
- Pour chocolate mousse in chocolate cups. Decorate with grated chocolate and cherry on top. Keep it in fridge for 2 hrs or till set and chilled..
- Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups are ready to serve..
A pretty, ruffled chocolate cup filled with a rich, creamy milk chocolate mousse topped with a fresh, sweet strawberry, real chocolate sprinkles and served with a berry coulis. This Chocolate Mousse Cup is definitely a chocolate piece de resistance. Monday I shared pictures and details from my trip to East Bali. Today I'm continuing my series of Valentine's Day desserts with these adorable little chocolate mousse cups. This chocolate mousse is a great way to impress your sweetheart, because it looks really fancy and complicated, but it's actually amazingly easy to make.