Cinnamon toast bread pudding. There's one big problem with breakfast—it's too early in the morning. Until the coffee kicks in, cereal or toast is about all that's doable. This rich bread pudding recipe goes together in minutes.
Whisk the eggs and egg yolk in a separate large bowl. Add sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla and whisk to combine. Whisk in whole milk and half and half and pour the mixture over the cubed challah. You can have Cinnamon toast bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon toast bread pudding
- It’s 1 loaf of cinnamon bread, cubed.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- You need 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need Splash of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Use a toaster to toast the bread to desired darkness. This instruct able will teach you how to make a delicious French toast flavored bread pudding in the microwave! Top each shot with whipped cream and a tiny handful of cinnamon toast crunch to serve. Instant Pot Bread Pudding is a delightful, pillowy-soft french toast bread pudding with warm cinnamon flavors and a hint of vanilla.
Cinnamon toast bread pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt..
- Pour custard over bread and stir to coat. Allow the bread to soak a bit then stir again. Do this until most of the liquid is absorbed. I take about 30 minutes allowing it to absorb..
- Butter a casserole dish. Once the liquid is absorbed into the bread, pour it into the casserole and bake for about 30 minutes. Take out of the oven..
- Increase the oven temp to 375. Combine melted butter and brown sugar and pour evenly over the top. Put back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes or so. It’s done when a toothpick comes out clean..
It's time we stop skirting the issue here, people! Spread on slices of bread, completely covering the surface all the way to the edges. Place toast on a cookie sheet. Growing up, Cinnamon Toast was considered a treat, not something we ate for breakfast. I don't know why, maybe it was because anything covered in I love how the whole kitchen fills with the delicious smell of browning bread.