Tropical Bread Pudding. Halve the vanilla pod lengthways and. Be the first to rate & review! Drenched in triple sec liqueur, this decadently rich bread pudding is made with tropical fruit and coconut milk.
Tropical Bread Pudding came about because I had bought a loaf of Hawaiian Sweet Bread. Preparation Heat milk and coocnut cream with half the sugar. Be the first to review this recipe. You can have Tropical Bread Pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tropical Bread Pudding
- Prepare 2 1 inchs of whole wheat bread hops cut into squares.
- It’s 1½ cups of milk evaporated (or other of your choice).
- It’s 1½ cups of jam unsweetened home made.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon ground.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg freshly grated.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple fresh finely diced.
- It’s ½ cup of raisins nuts c or or.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Spoon into prepared dish and top with remaining cup coconut. Make the best Tropical Bread Pudding with Piña Colada Sauce with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding.
Tropical Bread Pudding step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add coconut milk, unsweetened jam, eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat ligthly with a whisk until well incorporated..
- Fold in bread cubes, pineapple and dried fruits..
- Transfer to oven safe dish, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. This will allow the bread to soak up the liquid..
- Preheat your oven to 350F and bake the bread pudding for 40 minutes, until it's set and the top turns nice and golden brown..
- Cool slightly before cutting..
This started as a tropical waffle based on a menu line item description, then evolved into Tropical Bread Pudding with coconut, pecans and chocolate with caramel (+ rum) sauce. French bread, bananas, coconut, lemon juice, eggs, brown sugar, light cream (half&half), milk, vanilla extract, powdered sugar. Sweet bread puddings made with coconut macaroon cookies and pineapple. So to hang on to summer just a little bit longer, I created a special treat: Tropical Macaroon Bread Puddings! Hawaiian Bread Pudding is the perfect use for leftover bread!