Creamy Avacado pudding. Creamy Avocado Pudding – a Great Vegan Pudding that comes together in a flash, plus it's kid-friendly and paleo too! A great way to get avocado in your diet. This "Chocolate Avocado Pudding" tastes a lot like uncooked (instant) JELLO brand puddings made from It is creamy and delicious.
This chocolate avocado pudding is as chocolatey and luscious as any other pudding, and it's even. The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so awful they only prove true mainstream society's claim that. This chocolate avocado pudding is creamy, delicious, and dairy free! You can cook Creamy Avacado pudding using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Avacado pudding
- It’s 2 of Avacado – peeled and chopped.
- You need 10 of Cashew nuts – (soaked in hot water).
- It’s 500 ml of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 10 gm of China grass / agar agar -.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Water -.
- Prepare as needed of Chocolate chips for garnishing.
- It’s as needed of Chopped pistachio for garnishing.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh cream for garnishing.
Have you heard of chocolate avocado pudding? Have you wondered if it would actually be good? You don't have to be vegan to enjoy this wonderful creamy chocolate pudding. It is healthy enough you could eat it for breakfast.
Creamy Avacado pudding step by step
- Take the China grass and soak it in hot water for half an hour.
- In a Sauce pan boil together milk,condensed milk, vanilla essence and sugar and remove from the flame.
- Blend avacado and cashews after straining from hot water into a smooth paste by pouring 1/2 cup boiled milk mixture.
- And then add the blended avacoda paste into the remaining boiled milk mixture.
- In another sauce pan, boil the soaked china grass along with water. When it starts to boil, reduce the flame and keep on stirring till the china grass melts completely. Remove from flame and add this to the avocado – milk mixture and combine. Pour this in a pudding tray and leave it set In the refrigerator for about 2 – 3 hours. Garnish with chocolate chips and fresh cream, and chopped pistachios and then Serve..
The avocado, cacao..an avocado a day… how about the fact that they are a creamy, thickening addition to almost any We've got a surprising one for you today. Have you ever tried mixing an. If you think chocolate avocado pudding tastes like chocolate + avocado… think again! It's a deliciously creamy treat that is also good for you and is super easy to make. Chocolate avocado pudding is a decadent, creamy, healthy dessert made with avocados and raw cacao powder.