Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Stock up on cereal, snacks and more. Creamy, chocolatey, Oreo pie heaven is literally just minutes away!
Oreo Pudding Pie is a quick and easy dessert that's perfect for any time of the year. With an oreo crust, a delicious cream cheese layer and a white chocolate pudding layer topped with crushed oreos and whipped cream, you really can't go wrong with this Oreo pie! No Bake Chocolate Dessert is easy to make using pre-made Oreo crust, Cool Whip, instant Jell-O chocolate pudding and half-n-half. You can have Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 1 package of regular Oreos.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of large 5.9 oz pkg chocolate instant pudding.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of milk.
Oreo Pie is an easy no bake dessert recipe using vanilla instant pudding and a store bought Oreo crust. The creamy pudding and Cool Whip filling is loaded with white chocolate and crushed Oreo cookies. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. The chocolate oreo pie filling is to die for, and the homemade ganache kind of makes this no bake oreo pie taste like a cross between oreo fudge and chocolate cream pie.
Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Make chocolate pudding according to directions (using the 2 3/4 cup of milk rather than what package calls for) then set in fridge to cool..
- Crush oreo cookies, finely..
- Place about 1 cup of crushed oreos aside (to sprinkle on top of pie).
- In a separate bowl. Mix remaining oreos with melted butter until all oreos are covered and moist. Shape crust into pie dish..
- In another bowl, mix HALF of the cool whip, powdered sugar, and softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy..
- Spread the mixture on top of Oreo crust..
- Layer the pudding over the mixture..
- Carefully spread remaining cool whip over top of the pudding layer..
- Sprinkle remaining oreos over top. Serve cool!! (If left out it will melt).
All right, let's discuss GPS and Google Maps for a hot minute. The less milk will give the pie more thickness. I could not find a oreo crust when I made my pie so I made a homemade oreo crust. I spread the remaining cool whip over the oreo pie filling then I. Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge.