Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf. Chocolate Mousse Loaf with Raspberry Purée. Recipe Pairing Guides » Chocolate Mousse Loaf with Raspberry Purée. What wines go with Chocolate Mousse Loaf with Raspberry Purée?
This White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake has layers of moist vanilla cake, raspberry filling and white chocolate mousse all covered in raspberry mousse! Anna Olson Bake With Anna Olson. This torte is made of a chocolate-coffee cake base and filled with a homemade raspberry mousse, all topped off with a bittersweet chocolate ganache glaze. You can have Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf
- It’s of Vanilla Loaf Bread.
- Prepare of Chocolate Mousse.
- Prepare of Raspberries.
- Prepare of Blackberries.
- It’s of Sugar.
Delicious chocolate and raspberry makes a wonderful mousse – perfect dessert to be served. Raspberry puree in a raspberry chocolate mousse with more raspberries on top! If you love chocolate and berries, then this Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cups dessert is for you! It's perfect to serve for a gathering or holiday, and looks lovely to boot!
Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Loaf step by step
- Create your mousse by following the instructions on the box. If you have home mousse, even better..
- Now, take quite a few raspberries, and add enough blackberries to balance it..
- Blend up the blackberries and raspberries, and add any sugar if necessary. You should only need to add a pinch or two..
- Once puree is done, use your finger and lightly press a depression in the vanilla loaf bread..
- Add scoops of mousse in the indentation, and drizzle it over with the puree..
We are in love with this cute idea and you. Heat raspberry jam in a small sauce. or Baker's Dipping Chocolate and put into a pastry . or pour raspberry mousse into the mold to the . By now, many of us have seen vegan chocolate pudding/mousse recipes using avocados. I can't wait for you to try this one. If you are the type of person who loves the combination of raspberries and chocolate, then you're going to want to eat buckets of this velvety mousse.