Layered Straberry and Chocolate Mousse. Blend until completely smooth, add food coloring and blend again. This layered vegan strawberry chocolate mousse dessert is easy to make and the perfect way to wow your friends! The raw chocolate mousse I made here is a little thicker than your traditional light and airy mousse.
It features a fresh strawberry layer with smooth chocolate mousse on top. Sweet strawberries and rich dark chocolate combine in a light, airy dessert that intermingles on your tongue and has your taste buds screaming for more! You need these Dark Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Parfaits in your life! You can cook Layered Straberry and Chocolate Mousse using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered Straberry and Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare of For Chocolate Mousse.
- Prepare 7 ounces of milk chocolate Lindt Fxclenence Extra Creamy, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Strawberry Moose.
- It’s 1 quart of fresh strawberry’s, Hulled and sliced.
- You need 1 (3 ounce) of box strawberry jello.
- It’s of Punch of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping crem.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
It has been way too long since I posted a chocolate recipe. So, I am doing it up big today. First, there is a thin layer of chocolate cake on the bottom. Next, a layer of whole strawberries covered with rich chocolate strawberry mousse.
Layered Straberry and Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Make Chocolate Mousse.
- Heat cream to scalding, pour over chocolate in a large bowl. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 6 hours up to 2 days.
- Meanwhile make Strawberry Mousse.
- Purée strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- Strain through a fine mesh atrainer, add lemon and salt.
- Measure strawberry juice and add water to it, if needed to make 1/2 cup, chill until cold.
- Heat 1 cup water to boiling, add jello and stir until dissoved.
- Add cold strawberry juice and stir well, place in the refrigerator until just cold but not setting.
- Whip cream to firm peaks, adding vanilla.
- Fold in strawberry mixture and refrigerate until starting to thicken.
- Beat cold chocolate/cream mixture until light and fluffy.
- Assemble Dessert.
- Using decorative glasses add a layer of strawberry mousse.
- Top with a middle layer of chocolate mousse.
- Then finish with strawberry.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Dessert vanilla strawberry panna cotta. mousse cake with berries Homemade chocolate frosted cake decorated with fresh fruit Homemade banana mousse cake decorated with marshmallows and berry-shaped marmalade Strawberry Mousse Domes cake on red Background Christmas wreath bavarois. Gâteau mousse au chocolat – Doctissimo. The tartlets are chocolate shortcrust pastry filled with a layer of fresh strawberry jelly and topped with white chocolate mousse. Two of his family members are vegan, so I made this completely vegan simply by subbing a few ingredients in my normal recipes. Put strawberries and water in a small saucepan.