Chocolate mousse. Find Deals on Chocolate Mousse Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! With the easy pulse of an electric blender, this rich, brandy-enhanced chocolate mousse can be whipped up in a jiffy.
Don't be intimidated—if you've ever heated milk on the stove to make a cup of hot chocolate, you'll find the basic cooking principles for chocolate mousse to be very similar. Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker chocolate flavor, use bittersweet. You can cook Chocolate mousse using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of chocolate.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of cream.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Remember, the higher the cacao percentage, the less sweet the chocolate.. Chill metal mixing bowl and mixer beaters in freezer. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover. Whisk together yolks, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a metal bowl until combined well, then add hot cream in a slow stream.
Chocolate mousse instructions
- Make a ganash with only 1 1/4 cup of the cream.
- Half whip the rest of the cream.
- Put both mixtures in the fridge and wait until ganash is fully set about 30 mins.
- Whip ganash on high about for about 5 min.
- Then add cream in two parts and whip till firm.
- Leave in fridge for about 3 hours and serve how ever you like.
Less cream, more chocolate, a more intense chocolate flavour and a beautiful creamy mouth feel. Heat until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! I have made Chocolate Mousse before…but have never really found a recipe that I liked. I tried to develop my own a few years back which ended in spoon throwing and tears.